Standings/Ladders are calculated as follows:
1. A Standings Override takes first priority. You can manually set standings if a condition arises where no mathematical tiebreaker is applicable or a special circumstance occurs in your league. You can set standings overrides in Admin > League > Teams. Check out this article for more information.
2. Points earned. Each team can earn points for each Win, Loss, Tie, Bye, Overtime Win, Overtime Loss, Forfeit Win and Forfeit Loss according to a point system. You can set your point values with Admin > Settings > Point Systems. You can also make a points adjustment per team if necessary in Admin > League > Teams.
3. Number of Wins. Assuming a tie in points, the team with the most number of wins will be ranked higher.
4. Games Played. Assuming a tie in points and number of wins, the team with fewer games played will be ranked higher.
5. Points differential. If points, wins and games played are all equal, the points differential is the final tiebreaker. Points Differential is Total points scored minus total points allowed. Highest point total is ranked highest.