Let your website work for you! Hooking up your HockeySYTE to Facebook can yield all kinds of benefits!
- Auto-post News to Facebook allowing people to comment and share!
- Auto-post Game Results to your clubs' facebook page!
- Having a big game? Post goal updates straight to your facebook page!
Not only does this help with your social media presence, it also drives tons of traffic back to your website and generates lots of interest in your league! It's the difference between playing a game with no one watching vs. playing in a stadium filled with cheering fans!
Best of all it is super easy to set up!
- Log into your XSYTE and go to the Admin Area
- Go to Communications > Social Networking
- Click the Connect a Facebook Account button
- Facebook will ask you to grant permissions to the website so it can post updates
- Once you've allowed access, you will see the pages you manage
- Click the page(s) you'd like to have connected to your website.
Now you will be able to have great timely post keeping your social side pumping!
You can also post your Facebook page on the front page of your website.
To do that:
- Go to Settings > General Settings
- Enter your facebook page URL into the Facebook Page Url box.
After you do that, your page should show up on the front page of your website allowing people to like and view your latest posts!