Lots of times, you’ll get very similar teams from one season to the next. In this case you can copy the players from the old team straight into the new team.
Popular Question: Why not just move the old team into the new season?
The reason is that you will bring everything that old team has done into the new season and that will corrupt your new season. You don’t want a team to already have 15 wins in a whole new season do ya? Or players to have 35 goals already in your brand new season! Not only that, but you want to keep your old seasons intact for interesting historical data - John might want to know that he scored 5 more goals this year than he did last season. Always start fresh, if you have a new season, start with new teams.
- Log in to your xsyte, and go to the admin area by clicking the Admin link
- Make sure you have your new team already created.
- Go to League > Players
- Find the team whose players you’d like to copy to a new team and click Copy.
- Select the Season and Team you wish to copy the players to and click Copy.
- Done! Too easy. Now you can delete and add players on the new team to fine tune.