You may want to add links and content to your website.
You can do this with Pages.
Pages can belong to other pages, so you can group them into meaningful categories and create menus with related information.
Look at the Example Below: You can see there are a few custom menu items that have been created. There is an About IHQ page and a Documentation page. The Documentation page has sub-pages such as "2016 Registration Instructions". Each page holds it's own content.
Pages can contain their own content or they can just be a link.
It is dead easy to create pages:
- Go to Admin > Communications > Pages.
- Create a new page by clicking the Add Page button.
- Type a Page Title for your Page. This will be the name seen in the menu and also the heading for your page.
- Select a Parent Page. If this page should be a sub-page of another page, select that page as it's parent. If your new page is the Parent or it is a stand-alone page then select Top-Level.
- Select Page Type. The page can either be a normal page or an External link. If you just need a link and the content is elsewhere on the web, select External URL. Otherwise, stick with Normal.
- Text URL, if you have a Page Type of External URL, put your link here. If your page is Normal, you can leave as it is, a friendly url string to identify your page.
- Page order can be used to prioritise your pages. 1 will be shown before 2, etc.
- Main Menu, you can choose to show this page as a menu item in your main menu.
- Active, set this to On when your page is ready!
- Use the Text Editor to add content to your page!
- Tags: If you add the tag 'TV' your page will show up in your clubs TV channel! More about that soon...